If we talked about 'Rules To Be Followed Before and After Eye Plastic Surgery in Korea' before why don't we talk about Rules To Be Followed Before and After Nose Plastic Surgery in Korea now? As we know eye plastic surgery and nose plastic surgery or what we know as Rhinoplasty are the most popular plastic surgery in Korea. But there are a lot of people who still don't know what to do, what not to be done before and after plastic surgery in Korea as not all plastic surgery clinic is taking care of them after the surgery done.
Follow these rules before the surgery!
- Avoid taking medication that prevent hemostasis (birth control, hormones, vitamin E, aspirin, etc.) at least 2 weeks before the nose plastic surgery.
- Inform your doctor beforehand about any heart disease, diabetes, thyroid gland disease and any other medical history.
- Avoid smoking or drinking 1 week before the nose plastic surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, remove all make up, accessories, contacts, nail polish, etc. before arrival.
Follow these rules after the surgery!
- 80% of the swelling goes down in 1 week. The nose may look curved before the swelling goes away completely, so be patient for the results.
- Wash your face after stitch removal.
- Do not blow your nose hard for 4 weeks. Instead clean your nose with a cotton swab.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach or side until stitch removal. Try to sleep on your back.
- There may be bleeding 1-2 days after surgery. It is part of the recovery process so do not worry.
- Avoid going to the sauna for 4 weeks, and try not to wear glasses or sun glasses.
- Avoid smoking or drinking for at least 4 weeks.
Check HERE for more video about nose plastic surgery in Korea.
These rules are basically applied for all type of nose surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery but for some cases and some procedures, there will be some addition rules, etc depends on each cases of the patients. And please be aware that swelling, infection, bleeding, etc may be vary for each patient. And for swelling, it's also vary depends on patients' condition, but it will take about 3 to 6 months until all swelling is reduced.
Watch video of Before and After Men Plastic Surgery in Korea below as reference!